Ju. M. Pospeev
Three different control algorithms for engines: two-position, three-position, PID-law, are studied basing on the mathematical model of twin-engine robot. The comparison of these laws is conducted by means of computer modeling during solving of task of passing through specified points by robots. Analysis of modeling results is reported.
Two-wheeled robot, control law, mathematical model.
Burtsev, A., Nemtsova, V. and Pospeev, J. (2017). Comparison by Means of Computer Modeling of Different Control Laws for Twin-Engine Robot. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 2(15), pp.48-51.
- Afonina, A., Bezuglaya, A., Shushlyapin, E. and Podolskaya, O. (2016). Upravlenie dvukhkolesnym robotom diskretnym metodom konechnogo sostoyaniya [Two-wheeled mobile robot motion control based on discrete terminal state method]. Nauka i Mir - Science and World, 4(32), pp.28-33.
- Nefedov, G. (2013). Stabilizatsiya dvizheniya dvukhkolesnogo robota s differentsial'nym privodom po zadannomu puti [Movement stabilization along the given path for a two-wheeled robot with a differential drive]. Nauka i obrazovanie - Science and Education of the Bauman MSTU, 13(04), pp.131-140.
- Slepokurov, Y., Razinkin, K. and Korovin, E. (2011). Algoritm upravleniya elektroprivodom promyshlennogo transportnogo robota [Control algorithm for electric actuator of industrial robotic vehicle]. Vestnik Voronezhskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta - The Bulletin of Voronezh State Technical University (The Bulletin of VSTU), 12(3), pp.32-35.
- Bobtsov, A., Kapitanyuk, Y., Kapitonov, A., Kolyubin, S., Pyrkin, A., Chepinsky, S. and Shavetov, S. (2011). Tekhnologiya LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT v obuchenii studentov osnovam adaptivnogo upravleniya [LEGO MINDSTORMS NXT for teaching the principles of adaptive control theory to students]. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiy vestnik informatsionnykh tekhnologiy, mekhaniki i optiki - Scientific and Technical Journal of Information Technologies, Mechanics and Optics, 1(71), pp.103-108.
- Vagushchenko, L. and Tsymbal, N. (2007). Sistemy avtomaticheskogo upravleniya dvizheniem sudna [Automatic motion control system for vessel]. 1st ed. Ukraine, Odessa: Feniks Publ., p.328.
- Koo, Y. and Bakar, E. (2015). Motor speed controller for differential wheeled mobile robot. ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 10(22), pp.10698-10702.
- Vieira, F. and et al (2004). Position and Orientation Control of a Two-Wheeled Differentially Driven Nonholonomic Mobile Robot. In: I ICINCO - International Conference on Informatics in Control, Automation and Robotics.