Received 17 November 2017
This paper reviews creation principles for unmanned robot-based manufacturings consisting of the robotized machining centers (RMC). The tasks of product manufacturing arrive at the input of unmanned robot-based manufacturing; these tasks are presented as graph of operations for processing by various RMC. Automatic dispatcher controls unmanned robot-based manufacturing; its functions include automated scheduling of incoming tasks execution in minimal time. General formal task description for dispatching of unmanned robot-based manufacturing when tasks arrive at arbitrary point of time is given. Paper suggests dispatching method for unmanned robot-based manufacturing by software agents of two types: RMC agent acting on behalf of certain RMC during dispatching and task agents serving as client represantatives.
This work is supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research within the frame of scientific project no. 16-29-04194 офи-м, and by the RAS fundamental research programme I.31П, project no.0256-2015-0079.
Unmanned robot-based manufacturing, automatic dispatcher, graph of operations, software agent, collective interaction, agent operation algorithm, simulation software model.
Kalyaev, I. and Kapustyan, S. (2018). Multiagent control method for internet-based smart manufacturing. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 1(18), pp.34-48.
- Klimov, A. and Mashnin, N. (2011). Robotizirovannye tekhnologicheskie kompleksy i avtomaticheskie linii v svarke [Robotized Technological Complex and Automated Lines for Welding]. Moscow: Lan' Publ.
- Kozyrev, Y. (2016). Primenenie promyshlennykh robotov [Industrial Robots' Application]. Moscow: KnoRus Publ., p.485.
- Kalyaev, A., Kalyaev, I. and Korovin, Y. (2016). Structure synthesis of robot-based manufacturing with decentralized dispatcher. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 4(13), pp.4-12.
- Kalyaev, A. and Kalyaev, I. (2015). Method of Decentralized Control of the Distributed System during Execution of the Task Flow. Mehatronika, Avtomatizacia, Upravlenie, 16(9), pp.585-598.
- Fomin, G. (2001). Matematicheskie metody i modeli v kommercheskoy deyatel'nosti [Mathematical Methods and Models in Business]. Moscow: Finansy i statistika Publ., p.544.
- Afanas'ev, M. (2013). Issledovanie operatsiy v ekonomike: modeli, zadachi, resheniya [Research of Operations in Economics: Models, Tasks and Solutions]. Moscow: INFRA Publ., p.444.
- Kolemaev, V. (2002). Matematicheskaya ekonomika [Mathematical Economics]. Moscow: YuNITI - DANA Publ., p.399.
- Kremer, N. (eds.). (2013). Issledovanie operatsiy v ekonomike [Research of Operations in Economics]. Moscow: Yurayt Publ., p.423.