Received 15 January 2018
Number of scientific researches dedicated to application of mechatronic devices for medical rehabilitation of patients after various diseases and surgery continues to rise rapidly. That shows their necessity and effectiveness. Mechanotherapy at early stages of rehabilitation after apoplectic attacks plays special role, because contructures and other complications begin to form as soon as the moment of attack receiving It is possible to significantly improve this effectivnes by electric stimulation enhancing. In the paper development of device for mechanotherapy and electric stimulation of fingers is considered, and synergistic effect of mechanotherapy and electric stimulation integration is evaluated by literature data.
Mechanotherapy, electric stimulation, myostimulation, robotic mechanotherapy, rehabilitation, apoplectic attack, passive therapeutic exercises.
Sinegub, A. (2018). Development of device for comprehensive mechanotherapy and electric stimulation of fingers. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 1(18), pp.74-77.
- Ikoeva, G., Kivoenko, O. and Vissarionov, S. (n.d.). Effektivnost' ispol'zovaniya robotizirovannoy mekhanoterapii i neinvazivnykh metodov elektrostimulyatsii u detey s tserebral'nym paralichom [Application effectiveness of robotic mechanotherapy and noninvasive methods of electric stimulation for children with cerebral palsy]. Saint-Petersburg: Federal State Budgetary Institution – The Turner Scientific Research Institute for Children's Orthopedics under the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
- Giniyatullin, N., Gilmanshina, I. and Suleimanova, V. (2014). Mekhanoterapiya: sostoyanie i tendentsii razvitiya [Mechanotherapy: The Current State and Tendency for Development]. Meditsinskiy vestnik Bashkortostana[Bashkortostan Medical Journal], 9(5), pp.164-169.
- Chernetskiy, M. and Elizarov, A. (2015). Razrabotka trenazhera dlya vosstanovleniya podvizhnosti izolirovannykh sustavov pal'tsev ruki [Development of Training Apparatus Isolated Hand Fingers Joints Moveability Recovery]. Izvestiya Volgogradskogo gosudarstvennogo tekhnicheskogo universiteta[Izvestia VSTU], 14(178), pp.148-151.
- Vereshchagin, N. and Varakin, Y. (2001). Registry insul'ta v Rossii: rezul'taty i metodologicheskie osnovy problemy [Registers of apoplectic attacks: Results and methodological foundations of the problem]. Zhurnal nevrologii i psikhiatrii imeni S.S. Korsakova. Insult, 1, pp.34-40.
- Skvortsova, V. (ed.) (2008). Snizhenie zabolevaemosti, smertnosti i invalidnosti ot insul'tov v Rossiyskoy Federatsii [Reduction of morbidity, mortality and disability rates caused by apoplectic attacks in Russian Federation]. Moscow: Literra Publ., p.192.
- Kadykov, A., Chernikova, L. and Shakhparonova, N. (2004). Reabilitatsiya posle insul'ta [Rehabilitation after apoplectic attack]. In: Simpozium «Lechenie ONMK: Sostoyanie problemy» [Workshop «Acute Cerebrovascular Event Treatment: current state»].
- Uvarova, O. (2011). Sinkhronizirovannoe primenenie funktsional'noy elektrostimulyatsii i robotizirovannoy mekhanoterapii u patsientov v ostrom periode ishemicheskogo insul'ta: dissertatsiya kandidata meditsinskikh nauk [Simultaneous application of FES and robotic mechanotherapy for patients at acute period of ichaemic stroke]. MD-PhD degree. Federal state budgetary institution «National Pirogov Medical Surgical Center» of Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation.