Elena V. Pis’mennaya
Kirill M. Tolstov
Evgeniy A. Antokhin
Leonid L. Voronin
Received December 21, 2021.
The paper proposes a possible methodological approach to testing of passive military exoskeletons in order to assess the effectiveness of their use under the criterion of reducing the load on the operator, and considers the procedure for optimal adjustment (fitting) of the exoskeleton elements to the anthropometric parameters of a combatant. In the final part of the work, the list of priority efforts aimed at the implementation of a unified technical policy in the field of organization and testing of military exoskeletons has been kept up to date.
Military exoskeleton, methodological approach, support reaction force, biomechanical parameters, dynamometric test methods.
Pis’mennaya, E. et al., 2022. Methodical approach to testing of special and dual-purpose exoskeletons. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 10(2), pp.93-103.
- Ryzhkovich, V.P. and Antonov, A.A., 2020. Osnovnye napravleniya razvitiya robototekhniki dlya Vozdushno-desantnykh voysk [The main directions of development of robotics for the Airborne Forces]. Voennaya Mysl' [Military Thought], 2, pp.123-130. (in Russian).
- Antokhin, E.A. et al., 2021. Osnovnye trebovaniya k aktivnym shturmovym ekzoskeletam, prednaznachennym dlya vklyucheniya v boevuyu ekipirovku voennosluzhashchikh [Basic requirements for active exoskeletons of assault type designed to be included in military equipment]. Robototekhnika i Tekhnicheskaya Kibernetika [Robotics and Technical Cybernetics], 9(1), pp.17-25. DOI: 10.31776/RTCJ.9102. (in Russian).
- Garaev, A.Z. and Teschaev, I.A., 2018. Primenenie ekzoskeletov v komplekse vooruzheniya sovremennykh voysk mira [The use of exoskeletons in the armament complex of modern world troops]. In: V Mezhdunarodnaya Nauchno-Prakticheskaya Konferentsiya «Material'no-Tekhnicheskoe Obespechenie Silovykh Struktur Gosudarstva»: Sbornik Materialov. [Proceedings of V International Scientific and Practical Conference on Material and Technical Support of the State Power Structures], pp.109-114. (in Russian).
- Mauricea, P. et al., 2019. Evaluation of PAEXO, a novel passive exoskeleton for overhead work. Computer Methods in Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering, 22, pp.448-450.
- Avedikov, G.E., 2020. Sposob otsenki effektivnosti razgruzki pol'zovatelya pri perenose i uderzhanii gruzov s pomoshch'yu ekzoskeleta [A method for evaluating the effectiveness of user unloading when carrying and holding loads using an exoskeleton]. Patent no. 2019109377. RU (in Russian).