Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Bauman Moscow State Technical University (BMSTU), Department of Robotic Systems and Mechatronics, Professor, 5-1, 2-ya Baumanskaya ul., Moscow, 105005, Russia
Anaid V. Nazarova
Jianwen Huo *
Received 17 May 2019
The article discusses the control algorithm of a group of mobile robots based on the collaborative drone. A method of calculating the parameters of stitching global and local map has been developed to build fragments of trajectory. The control strategy of switching formation of a robots group in environment with obstacles is presented. Finally, the article gives the results of computer simulations in the ROS environment.
Mobile robots group, drone, stitching parameters calculating, reconfiguration control strategy, computer simulation.
Zenkevich, S., Nazarova, A. and Jianwen Huo (2019). Control of mobile robot group using collaborative drone. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 7(3), pp.208-214.
- Dorigo, M. et al. (2013). Swarmanoid: A Novel Concept for the Study of Heterogeneous Robotic Swarms. IEEE Robotics and Automation Magazine, 20(4), pp.60-71.
- Chaimowicz, L. et al. (2004). Experiments in multi-robot air-ground coordination. IEEE In-ternational Conference on Robotics and Automation, New Orleans, LA, USA, pp.4053-4058.
- Reardon, C. and Fink, J. (2016). Air-Ground Robot Team Surveillance of Complex 3D En-vironments. 2016 IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR) EPFL, Lausanne, Switzerland, pp.320-327.
- Reddy, B. and Chatterji, B. (1996). An FFT-based Technique for Translation, Rotation, and Scale-Invariant Image Registration. IEEE Transactions on Image Processing, 5(4), pp.1266–1271.
- Dilip K. Prasad, Chai Quek, Maylor K.H Leung and Siu-Yeung Cho. (2011). A parameter independent line fitting method. First Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR), Beijing, China, pp.441-445.
- Harris, C. and Stephens, M. (1988). A combined corner and edge detector. Fourth Alvey Vision Conference, pp.147-151.
- Zenkevich, S. and Yushchenko, A. (2004). Osnovy upravleniya manipulyatsionnymi robotami [The Basics of Managing Robots]. Moscow: MSTU Publ., p.480. (in Russian).
- Zenkevich, S., Zhu Hua and Huo Jianwen. (2018). Experimental Study of Motion of the Mobile Robots Moving in the Convoy Type Formation. Mekhatronika, Avtomatizatsiya, Upravlenie, 19(5), pp. 331–335. (in Russian).
- Zenkevich, S., Nazarova, A. and Zhu Hua. (2019). Logical Control a Group of Mobile Robots. Smart Electromechanical Systems. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control, 174, pp.31–43.
- Zenkevich, S. and Nazarova, A. (2010). Combining Sensor Systems Data. Mekhatronika, Avtomatizatsiya, Upravlenie, 10(9), pp. 71–73. (in Russian).