Victor M. Rulevskiy
Victor G. Bukreev
Elena B. Shandarova
Vadim A. Chekh
Received 13 August 2018
The considered problem is constructing an optimal voltage regulator for power supply system of remote-controlled underwater unmanned vehicle, providing specified power system quality indicators when changing the operation mode of the submerged part payload. Proposed approximation technique of a nonlinear multidimensional power supply system model with the trans-mission of alternating current energy through a cable by means of smaller order linearized mathematical model in the space of state variables. Based on the reduced model, a variable structure controller for voltage regulation is constructed using the methods of linear control theory. It compensates for the effect of parametric load changes on the quality indicators of a closed system.
Submersible equipment power supply system, transfer function, state variable method, optimal variable structure controller.
Rulevskiy, V., Bukreev, V., Shandarova, E. and Chekh, V. (2019). Optimization of voltage regulator for underwater vehicle power supply system. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 7(1), pp.71-79.
- Komurcugil, H., Kukrer, O. and Doganalp, A. (n.d.). Optimal control for single-phase UPS inverters based on linear quadratic regulator approach. International Symposium on Power Electronics, Electrical Drives, Automation and Motion, 2006. SPEEDAM 2006.
- Liu, H., Wang, J. and Kiselychnyk, O. (2016). Mathematical Modeling and Control of a Cost Effective AC Voltage Stabilizer. IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, 31(11), pp.8007-8016.
- Hajimoradi, M., Yazdian, A. and Mokhtari, H. (2011). Double stage switch mode AC volt-age regulator. 2011 2nd Power Electronics, Drive Systems and Technologies Conference.
- Nan, J., Hou-jun, T. and Guang-zhao, C. (2009). Adaptive neuron PID control of Buck type AC chopper voltage regulator. 2009 Fourth International on Conference on Bio-Inspired Computing.
- Kissaoui, M., Chaoui, F., Abouloifa, A., Giri, F. and Abouelmahjoub, Y. (2014). Adaptive control of uninterruptible power supply based on AC/AC Power Converter. 2014 International Conference on Multimedia Computing and Systems (ICMCS).
- Salimi, M. and Eghlim, A. (2014). Passivity-based control of the DC-DC buck converters in high-power applications. TENCON 2014 - 2014 IEEE Region 10 Conference.
- Shuai, D., Xie, Y. and Wang, X. (2008). Optimal control of Buck converter by state feed-back linearization. 2008 7th World Congress on Intelligent Control and Automation.
- Salimi, M. and Siami, S. (2015). Closed-Loop control of DC-DC buck converters based on exact feedback linearization. In: 2015 4th International Conference on Electric Power and Energy Conversion Systems (EPECS).
- Rulevskiy, V. and et al. (2017). Mathematical model for the power supply system of an autonomous object with an AC power transmission over a cable rope. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 177, p.012073.
- Pravikova, A. and et al. (2007). Matematicheskaya model' sistemy elektropitaniya teleupravlyaemogo podvodnogo apparata s peredachei energii na peremennom toke [Mathematical model of powersupply system of remotely operated underwater vehicle with energy delivery by alternating current]. Doklady Tomskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta sistem upravleniya i radioelektroniki [TUSUR Papers], 20(1), p.133-135. (In Russ.).
- Zinov'ev, G. (2015). Silovaya Elektronika [Power Electronics]. Moscow: Yurait Publ., p.667. (In Russ.).
- Obukhov, S., Chaplygin, E. and Kondrat'ev, D. (2008). Shirotno-impul'snaya modulyatsiya v trekhfaznykh invertorakh napryazheniya [Pulse width modulation in three-phase voltage inverter]. Elektrichestvo, 8, p.23-31. (In Russ.).
- Chaplygin, E. (2011). Dvukhfaznaya shirotno-impul'snaya modulyatsiya v trekhfaznykh invertorakh napryazheniya [Biphase pulse width modulation in three-phase voltage inverter]. Elektrichestvo, 5, p.53-61. (In Russ.).