Valentin E. Pryanichnikov
Egor A. Shipovalov
Radomir B. Tarasov
Received 20 October 2020
Technologies of missions’ generation for the mobile robots (MR) Amur-307 by the parallelized automatic scheduler and their implementation by the integration software (SW) with the hardware block (HB) on 6 power channels (6x30A), with the branched sensorics are considered. The program generator is forming the tasks in the PDDL language based on the route map in vector graphic format, parameters of objects moved by robots, and equipment installed on robots. The developed plan is implemented by the HB and the navigation control program, based on topological information extracted from the map, based on passive oriented visual markers installed in the walls. The robot can work both in real and in virtual environments, using the Webots emulator and/or relying on its own original developments.
Service mobile robot, automatic mission planner, hardware and software control system Amur-307.
Pryanichnikov, V., Shipovalov, E. and Tarasov, R., 2021. Intelligent support of logistics missions in medical institutions by mobile service robots AMUR-307. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 9(2), pp.121-126.
- Katalinich, B. et al., 2016. Razrabotka raspredelennykh programmno-apparatnykh robotariumov [Development of distributed software and hardware robotariums]. In: Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference on Extreme Robotics. Russia, Saint Petersburg, pp.459-465. ISBN 978-5-9909163-3-3. (in Russian).
- Pryanichnikov, V.E. and Shipovalov, E.A., 2019. Primenenie graficheskikh akseleratorov dlya avtomaticheskogo planirovaniya c evristicheskim poiskom v prostranstve sostoyaniy [Application of graphic accelerators for automatic planning with heuristic search in the state space]. Intellektual'nye adaptivnye roboty [Intelligent adaptive robots], 14(1-2). DOI 10.18127/j20700814-201812-07. (in Russian).
- Pyanichnikov, V.E., 2008. Algorithmic base for remote sensors of mobile robots. Mechatronics, Automation, Control, 10(91), pp.10-21.
- Kirsanov, K., Levinsky, B. and Pryanichnikov, V., 2009. Integrating software for intelligent robots. Informational-Measuring and Control Systems, 7(6), pp.35-43.
- Pyanichnikov, V.E. et al., 2015. Razrabotka obrazovatel'nykh tekhnologiy i seti assotsiirovannykh laboratoriy-robotariumov [Development of educational technologies and a network of associated robotic laboratories]. Information-measuring and control systems [Informatsionno-izmeritel'nye i upravlyayushchie sistemy], 13(7), pp.7-25. (in Russian).
- Pryanichnikov, V.E. and Andreev, V.P., 2010. Intellectulazation of special mobile robots, including return algorithm to a zone of stable RC. In: Proceedings of the XXI Int. Conference on Extreme Robotics. St. Peterburg: Poliectnika-service, pp.46-49.
- Pryanichnikov, V. et al., 2012. Scientific-educational distributed laboratory: software and hardware means. Annals of DAAAM for 2012 & Proceedings of the 23rd International DAAAM Symposium, 23(1).
- Adria, O., Streich, H. and Hertzberg, J., 2004. Dynamic replanning in uncertain environments for a sewer inspection robot. arXiv preprint, cs/0412051.
- Alistarh, D. et al., 2015. The SprayList: A scalable relaxed priority queue. ACM SIGPLAN Notices, 8(50), pp.11-20.
- Burns, E. et al., 2010. Best-first heuristic search for multicore machines. Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, 689-743.
- Felner, A., Kraus, S. and Korf, R.E., 2003. KBFS: K-best-first search. Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence, 1-2(39), pp.19–39.
- Fikes, R.E. and Nilsson, N.J., 1972. STRIPS: A new approach to the application of theorem proving to problem solving. Artificial intelligence, 3(2), pp.189-208.
- Fukunaga, A., Botea, A., Jinnai, A. and Kishimoto, A., 2018. Parallel A* for State-Space Search. In: Handbook of Parallel Constraint Reasoning, pp.419-455.
- Kishimoto, A., Fukunaga, A. and Botea, A., 2013. Evaluation of a simple, scalable, parallel best-first search strategy. Artificial Intelligence, 195, pp.222-248.
- NVIDIA Corporation CUDA Toolkit Documentation – v9.1.85.
- Rankooh, M.F., 2015. Ghassem-Sani G. ITSAT: an efficient sat-based temporal planner. Journal of Artificial Intelligence Research, pp.541-632.