Alexander E. Romanyuta
Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, 46 Central Research Institute, Head of Robotics Research and Test Center, 10, Chukotsky proezd, Moscow, 129327, Russia
Anton L. Negara
Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, 46 Central Research Institute, Head of Research and Test Department, 10, Chukotsky proezd, Moscow, 129327, Russia
Eugeniy A. Antokhin
Received 10 March 2020
The article deals with the problems that can be solved in modern combined arms combat with the use of robotic weapons, it proposes the requirements for ground-based robotic complexes for military purposes to be used as part of a weapons’ set for Land Forces. Based on the analysis of these requirements, a list of the most acute problems of the development of robotic armament for Land Forces is formulated. In order to accelerate the development, creation and implementation of ground-based robotic complexes for military purposes, a number of organizational and technical measures are proposed.
Military ground-based robotic complexes, models of robotic weapons, tactical scenarios of combat use, problem of operation and development of military ground-based robotic complexes.
Romanyuta, A., Negara, A. and Antokhin, E., 2020. Acute problems of development of robotic Land Forces armament. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 8(2), pp.112-118.
- 2015. Robototekhnicheskie Sredstva, Kompleksy i Sistemy Voennogo Naznacheniya. Osnovnye Polozheniya. Klassifikatsiya. Metodicheskie Rekomendatsii [Robotic Means, Complexes and Military Systems. The Main Provisions. Classification. Guidelines]. Moscow: State Research Center for Robotics of Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation. (In Russian).
- Kornilov, V., Kotov, S. and Pantyukhina, N., 2017. Rol' i mesto robototekhnicheskikh kompleksov bronetankovogo vooruzheniya i tekhniki v perspektivnoi sisteme vooruzheniya Sukhoputnykh voisk VS RF [The role and place of robotic complexes of armored vehicles and equipment in a promising weapons system of the Land Forces of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation]. In: Sbornik referatov deponirovannykh rukopisei. Seriya B [Collection of abstracts of deposited manuscripts. Series B]. Pp.32-50. (In Russian).
- Ivanov, S., Dul'nev, P. and Voronovich, A., 2016. Zadachi, reshaemye perspektivnymi robototekhnicheskimi kompleksami voennogo naznacheniya Sukhoputnykh voisk i trebovaniya k nim [Tasks solved by promising military robotic complexes of the Army and requirements for them]. In: Trudy pervoi voenno-nauchnoi konferentsii «Robotizatsiya Vooruzhennykh Sil Rossiiskoi Federatsii» [Proceedings of the First Military Scientific Conference on the Robotization of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation]. State Research Center for Robotics of Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, pp.28-32. (In Russian).
- Sheremet, I., Rudianov, N., Ryabov, A. and Khrushchev, V., 2013. Problemy razvitiya robotizirovannogo vooruzheniya Sukhoputnykh voisk [Problems of the development of robotic weapons of the Land Forces]. Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences, 3(140), pp.21-24. (In Russian).
- Sheremet, I., Sheremet, I. and Rudianov, N., 2014. Roboty v voiskakh: problemy osvoeniya, primeneniya i vzaimnoi adaptatsii [Robots in the Forces: problems of development, application and mutual adaptation]. Defense Industry Achievements - Russian Scientific and Technical Progress (DIARSTP), 3(123), pp.66-69. (In Russian).
- Ivanov, S., 2017. Obosnovanie sostava komplekta shturmovykh robototekhnicheskikh kompleksov dlya primeneniya na urbanizirovannoi mestnosti [Justification of the composition of a set of assault robotic systems for use in urban areas]. In: Trudy vtoroi voenno-nauchnoi konferentsii «Robotizatsiya Vooruzhennykh Sil Rossiiskoi Federatsii» [Proceedings of the Second Military Scientific Conference on the Robotization of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation], State Research Center for Robotics of Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation, pp.49-55. (In Russian).
- Rudianov, N. and Khrushchev, V., 2019. Kontseptual'nye voprosy postroeniya i primeneniya avtonomnykh robototekhnicheskikh kompleksov voennogo naznacheniya [Conceptual issues of the construction and use of autonomous military robotic complexes]. Voennaya Mysl', 6, pp.55-61. (In Russian).
- Rogov, V., Shatin, I. and Shevchenko, V., 2017. Voiskovaya ekspluatatsiya robototekhnicheskikh kompleksov voennogo naznacheniya: problemy i puti ikh resheniya [Military exploitation of military robotic complexes]. Information-Measuring and Control Systems, 6, pp.77-80. (In Russian).