Roman V. Meshcheryakov
Boris V. Ilyukhin
Received February 5, 2022
The development of robotics technologies requires an increase in the level of scientific and technical developments and the creation of a profile reserve, as well as the formation of a system for training highly qualified specialists. One of the ways to assess the achieved level of development and qualifications of engineering teams is to hold competitions at various levels. The article provides an overview of various events in competitive robotics. In the first part, the competition in the ground and underground environment is considered. The competitions are structured according to the format, type of the competition, the environment of functioning and the age of the participants. Conclusions are made about the prospects of various events of competitive robotics, as well as the relevance of some of them.
Robotics, competition, education, science.
Meshcheryakov, R.V. and Ilyukhin, B.V. (2022). Review of robotics competition. Games sport robotics. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 10(4), pp.255-260.
- Konovalov, P. et al. (2019). Komanda robotov-futbolistov dlya sorevnovaniy RoboCup v lige SSL: sistema i algoritmy [A team of soccer robots for RoboCup competitions in SSL league: System and algorithms]. Informatsionno-upravlyayushchie Sistemy [Information and Control Systems], vol. 2, pp.19-25. DOI: 10.31799/1684-8853-2019-2-19-25. (in Russian).
- Syryamkina, V.I. (ed.) (2018). Kollektivy intellektual'nykh robotov. Sfery primeneniya [Teams of intelligent robots. Scopes of application], Seriya: «Intellektual'nye Tekhnicheskie Sistemy», Podseriya: «Kognitivnaya Robototekhnika» [Series: «Intelligent Technical Systems», Sub-series: «Cognitive Robotics»]. Tomsk: STT, 140 p. (in Russian).
- Starkit, (2022). Available at: https://www.starkitrobots.com/ (Accessed 15 October 2022).
- ELSIROS, The Federation of International Sports Association. Available at: https://elsiros.readthedocs.io/en/latest/programming_hints.html (Accessed 15 October 2022).
- RoboCup, (2022). Available at: https://robocup.org (Accessed 15 October 2022).
- Varga, D. et al. (2012). Educational aspects of designing robot for Eurobot contest. In: IFAC Proceedings Volumes. 45(11), pp.342-347. DOI: 10.3182/20120619-3-RU-2024.00074.
- Gagarina, D. and Gagarin, A. (2019). Robototekhnika v Rossii: Obrazovatel'nyy Landshaft. Chast' 1 [Robotics in Russia: Educational Landscape. Part 1]. Sovremennaya analitika obrazovaniya [Modern education analytics], 6(27). Moscow : Natsional'nyy issledovatel'skiy universitet «Vysshaya shkola ekonomiki», Institut obrazovaniya, p.108. (in Russian).
- Eurobot Russia, (2022). Available at: https://eurobotrussia.ru/ (Accessed 15 October 2022).
- Salmina, M. and Konyushenko, S. (2018). Rossiyskiy etap mezhdunarodnykh molodezhnykh robototekhnicheskikh sorevnovaniy EUROBOT [The Russian stage of the international youth robotics competitions EUROBOT]. Tekhnicheskoe Tvorchestvo Molodezhi [Technical Creativity of Youth], 4(110), pp.42-46. (in Russian).
- Buslova, N. and Klimenko, E. (2020). Opyt provedeniya ranney proforientatsii detey posredstvom vovlecheniya v tekhnicheskoe tvorchestvo [Experience of early career guidance of children through involvement in technical creativity]. Sovremennye Problemy Nauki i Obrazovaniya [Modern Problems of Science and Education], 4. DOI: 10.17513/spno.30030. (in Russian).
- Lepustin, A., Spitsyn, V., Ilyukhin, B. and Smyslova, E. (2014). The automation of the procedures of the educational progress assessment as a method of educational quality improving. In: 2014 9th International Forum on Strategic Technology, Advanced Technology: Recent Trends and Their Implications, 9, pp.109-112.