Andrey V. Prokonich
Received October 1, 2021.
Over the past few years, the market for uninhabited underwater vehicles has expanded significantly. Since the Re-search Institute of Television has experience in building television systems for underwater vehicles, the television systems used in existing vehicles were analyzed. Based on the analysis of the television systems installed on underwater vehicles, the places were identified, the modification of which makes it possible to improve the characteristics of television systems. A method is proposed to increase the autonomy of uninhabited underwater vehicles by adapting the operating mode of the television system.
Underwater television, visibility range, UUV, remotely operated UUV, AUV, television system, lighting system.
Prokonich, A., 2022. Adaptive underwater vision sistems. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 10(2), pp.149-153.
- 2016. GOST R 56960-2016. Apparaty neobitaemy podvodnye. Klasifikaciya [Russian National State Standard R 56960-2016. Unmanned underwater vehicles. Classification]. (in Russian).
- ROVBUILDER, u.d. Underwater inspection robots of the mini ROV class. Available at: <https://www.rovbuilder.com> (Accessed 21 March 2022).
- Tetis pro., u.d. Diving equipment and underwater technical equipment. Available at: <http://www.tetis-pro.ru> (Accessed 21 March 2022).
- Underwater Robotics LLC, u.d. GNOM — Underwater Remotely Operated Vehicle. Available at: <https://gnomrov.ru> (Accessed 21 March 2022).
- Marinegeoservice, u.d. Marinegeoservice. Available at: <http://marinegeoservice.ru> (Accessed 24 April 2022).
- OSK, u.d. JSC SPMBM MALAKHITURL. Available at: <http://www.malachite-spb.ru> (Accessed 11 May 2022).
- OSK, u.d. JSC «Central Design Bureau of Marine Engineering «Rubin». Available at: <URL: http:// www.aoosk.ru > (Accessed 21 February 2022).
- Sergeev, V.V. et al., 2019. Aktivnaya sistema podvodnogo videniya dlya avtonomnyh neobitaemyh podvodnyh apparatov [Active underwater vision system for autonomous uninhabited underwater vehicles]. Voprosy radioelektroniki. Seriya: Tekhnika televideniya [Questions of radio electronics. Series: TV Technique], 2, pp.53−61. (in Russian).
- Sergeev, V.V. et al., 2020. Adaptivnaya sistema foto i video registracii dlya avtonomnyh neobitaemyh podvodnyh apparatov [Adaptive photo and video recording system for autonomous uninhabited underwater vehicles]. Sovremennye tekhnologii podvodnogo videniya [Modern technologies of underwater vision], pp.40-45. (in Russian).
- Dolin, L.C. and Levin, I.M., 1991. Spravochnik po Teorii Podvodnogo Videniya [Handbook of the Theory of Underwater Vision]. Saint Petersburg : Gidrometeoizdat Publ., p.231. (in Russian).
- Sokolov, O.A., 1974. Spravochnik po Teorii Podvodnogo Videniya [Handbook of the Theory of Underwater Vision]. Saint Petersburg : Gidrometeoizdat Publ., p.232. (in Russian).