Sergey G. Popov
Alexandr S. Krasheninnikov *
Mikhail V. Chuvatov
Received 26 September 2019
The main objective of this work is to develop a new approach, allowing ground rovers and air drones to coordinate their actions. Trajectories are optimized by the path length. In this work common motion algorithm, using structure of heterogeneous group and built on the base of A* algorithm, was developed. Program model was realized and experiment's procedure was developed. As a result of an experiment the pathfinding time reliance on drones number, expected path length and availability of multithreaded processing was confirmed. Also, reliance of length path on drones number and their vision radius was confirmed. These results might be used for controlling and dispatching of robot cluster in static map condition for optimizing group's paths by several criteria.
Robot, algorithm, navigation, optimization, heterogeneous.
The research is supported by the government contract of Russian Federation no.2.9198.2017/8.9.
Popov, S., Krasheninnikov, A. and Chuvatov, M. (2019). The study of the survey algorithm of the heterogeneous group of autonomous mobile robots. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 7(4), pp.278-290.
- Afanasyev, I. et al. (2015). Navigatsiya geterogennoy gruppy robotov (BPLA i BNR) cherez labirint v 3D simulyatore Gazebo metodom veroyatnostnoy dorozhnoy karty [Navigation of a heterogeneous group of robots (UAVs and UGVs) through a maze in a 3D Gazebo simulator using a probabilistic road map]. In: Vtoroy Vserossiyskiy nauchno-prakticheskiy seminar «Bespilotnyye transportnyye sredstva s elementami iskusstvennogo intellekta» [Second All-Russian Scientific and Practical Seminar on Unmanned Vehicles with Artificial Intelligence Elements], pp.18-25.
- Vasilyev, I., Polovko, S. and Smirnova, Е. (2013). Organizatsiya gruppovogo upravleniya mobilnymi robotami dlya zadach spetsialnoy robototekhniki [Organization of group control of mobile robots for tasks of special robotics]. Nauchno-tekhnicheskiye vedomosti Sankt-Peterburgskogo gosudarstvennogo politekhnicheskogo universiteta. Informatika. Telekommunikatsii. Upravleniye [Scientific and Technical Journal of St. Petersburg State Polytechnic University. Computer science. Telecommunications. Control], 1(164).
- Belta, C. and Kumar, V. (2004). Abstraction and control for groups of robots. IEEE Transactions on robotics, 20(5), pp.865-875.
- Alkilabi, M. et al. (2018). Evolving group transport strategies for e-puck robots: moving objects towards a target area. In: Distributed Autonomous Robotic Systems, Springer, Cham, pp.503-516.
- Guerrero, J. and Oliver, G. (2003). Multi-robot task allocation strategies using auction-like mechanisms. Artificial Research and Development in Frontiers in Artificial Intelligence and Applications, 100, pp.111-122.
- Goldberg, D. and Mataric, M. (1999). Coordinating mobile robot group behavior using a model of interaction dynamics. In: Proceedings of The Third International Conference on Autonomous Agents.
- Spong, M. et al. (2006). Robot modeling and control.
- Karpov, V. (2011). Kollektivnoye povedeniye robotov. Zhelayemoye i deystvitelnoye [The collective behavior of robots. Desired and Actual]. In: Sovremennaya mekhatronika. Sb. nauchn. trudov Vserossiyskoy nauchnoy shkoly [Modern Mechatronics. Proceedings of the All-Russian Scientific School], pp.132.
- Kalyayev, I., Kapustyan, S. and Gayduk, A. (2010). Samoorganizuyushchiyesya raspredelennyye sistemy upravleniya gruppami intellektualnykh robotov, postroyennyye na osnove setevoy modeli [Self-organizing distributed control systems for groups of intelligent robots based on a network model]. Upravleniye bolshimi sistemami: sbornik trudov [Control of large systems: proceedings], 30-1.
- Lotorev, P. et al. (2015). Organizatsiya sistemy podderzhki prinyatiya resheniy dlya upravleniya gruppoy robotov [Organization of a decision support system for control of robot group]. Izvestiya Yugo-Zapadnogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta, pp.30.
- Mikhailov, B., Nazarova, A. and Yuschenko, A. (2016). Avtonomnyye mobilnyye roboty - navigatsiya i upravleniye [Autonomous mobile robots - navigation and control]. Izvestiya YuFU. Tekhnicheskiye nauki, 2(175) [online] Cyberleninka. Available at: https://cyberleninka.ru/article/n/avtonomnye-mobilnye-roboty-navigatsiya-i-upravlenie [Accessed 13 Jul. 2019].