Oleg N. Krakhmalev
Received 26 June 2018
The motion modeling methods for the robots' manipulation systems, realized on the basis of the object-oriented approach, are considered. The object-oriented approach is realized by isolating the base classes, used in modeling, from the data structure and algorithms, on the basis of which other complex classes are created. After that from those complex classes directly the mathematical models are formed. As the base classes, geometric and inertial models of manipulation systems are distinguished. The subsequent definition of classes that inherit the properties of the basic ones makes it possible to use the object-oriented approach in compiling mathematical models of manipulation systems and programming algorithms that implement these models. The method of visual construction of mathematical models in fact is that different mathematical models are constructed from separate, independent from each other, object-parts. These parts, in turn, may consist of other simpler parts. The objects of base classes or objects inheriting their properties are the base of such components. The method of targeted structural mutations in the mechanisms' models allows creating approximate models of mechanisms, manipulation systems in particular, by modifying their mathematical models. Modification is carried out in some places in the structural diagram of the mathematical model by replacing the selected objects with ones. The application of this method makes it possible to compensate for the influence of random factors that are not taken into account by the analytical model.
Robot, manipulation system, dynamic model, modeling, object-oriented approach.
Krakhmalev, O. (2018). Object-oriented simulation of robots' manipulation systems. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 4(21), pp.41-47.
- Buslenko, N. (1978). Modelirovanie Slozhnyh Sistem [Complex Systems Modeling]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., p.400. (in Russ.)
- Krakhmalev, O. (2017). Object-oriented modeling of manipulation systems dynamics based on transformation matrices of homogeneous coordinates. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 2(15), pp.32-36.
- Krakhmalev, O. (2012). Matematicheskoe Modelirovanie Dinamiki Manipulyatsionnykh Sistem Promyshlennykh Robotov i Kranov-Manipulyatorov: monografiya [Mathematical Modeling of Dynamics for Manilation Systems of Industrial Robots and Articulated Cranes: monograph]. 1st ed. Russia, Bryansk: BGTU Publ., p.200. (in Russ.)
- Kosenko, I. (2016). Primenenie ob"ektno-orientirovannoy paradigmy dlya postroeniya modeli dinamiki sistem tel [Object-oriented paradigm application for modeling of dynamics of bodies systems]. In: III Mezhdunarodnaya Shkola-konferentsiya molodykh uchenykh «Nelineynaya dinamika»: sb. trudov [III International Conference and Seminar for Young Scientists on Nonlinear Dynamics: Proceedings]. pp.176-188.
- Korenev, G. (1979). Celenapravlennaja Mehanika Upravljaemyh Manipuljatorov [Object-Oriented Mechanics of Operated Manipulators]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., p.448. (in Russ.)
- Kolovskij, M. and Slousch, A. (1988). Osnovy Dinamiki Promyshlennyh Robotov [Fundamentals of Dynamics of Industrial Robots]. Saint-Petersburg: Nauka Publ., p.240. (in Russ.)
- Yurevich, E. (2005). Osnovy robototehniki [Fundamentals of Robotics]. Saint-Petersburg: BHV Petersburg, p. 416. (in Russ.)
- Chernous'ko, F., Bolotnik, N. and Gradeckij, V. (1989). Manipuljacionnye Roboty: Dinamika, Upravlenie, Optimizacija [Manipulation Robots: Dynamics, Control, Optimization]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., p.368. (in Russ.)