1. The journal "Robotics and Technical Cybernetics" accepts for publication only original, previously unpublished scientific and technical papers, meeting the profile of the journal and satisfying these requirements.
2. The manuscript should not exceed 8 printed pages, including tables. The article should not contain more than 6 figures, graphs and illustrations. All pages should be numbered. The text of the article should contain figures, tables, graphs and illustrations, if they are mentioned in the text of the paper.
3. The material should be presented in the following order according to the Russian National Standard GOST R 7.0.7-2009 "System of standards on information, librarianship and publishing. Articles in journals and collections. Publishing design", the requirements of Russian Higher Attestation Commission and the international publishing standarts, and should be submitted in two languages (Russian and English), except for the main text and conclusion (bottomlines):
- UDC index;
- paper title;
- information on authors: name, surname, patronymic of all authors; academic degree, academic title; affiliation, current position, address of the organization;
- contact information: e-mail; correspondent mailing address (may be an address of affiliated organization, or address of only corresponding author); tel. (optional);
- abstract: should be more than 100 words, but not to exeed 250 words;
- key words;
- main text;
- bottomlines or conclusion;
- references in Russian and in Roman alphabet.
4. Figures, tables and graphs should be designed according to the Russian National Standard GOST 7.32-2001 "System of standards on information, librarianship and publishing. Report on the research work. The structure and design rules". The size of the figure or graphic should provide clearness of all details. Table should contain heading.
Illustrative material should be provided in color image in jpeg (jpg) or tiff (tif) with a resolution of at least 300 dpi. Size of illustrations should not be more than A4.
Figures, tables, graphics, illustrations and captions shoul be provided additionally as separate files.
5. It is necessary to type text in MS Word, using the standard font Times New Roman, size - 12, interval - one and a half. All margins - 25 mm.
6. For the set of formulas the embedded formula-processor Math Type should be used. The formulas in the text should be printed without additional text line spacing. Only those formulas should be numbered which are referenced in the text, according to the Russian National Standard GOST 2.105-95 "Unified system for design documentation. General requirements to the text documents".
7. All used letter symbols and abbreviations should be defined.
8. The dimension values must comply with the SI system.
9. Elements of the Russian list of references should be made according to the Russian National Standart GOST 7.1-2003 (System of standards on information, librarianship and publishing. Bibliographic record. Bibliographic description. General requirements and rules). Elements of the list of references the Roman alphabet should be made according to the one of the generally accepted international citation styles (ex., APA, Harvard, ISO 690, etc.).
The author is responsible for the accuracy of the data given in the references.
10. Information on corresponding author, to whom the group of authors delegated authority to represent their interests in interaction with editors during work on the article, should be given.
11. The manuscripts which don't meet these requirements will not be considered and will be returned to the author for revision.
12. The paper should be submitted with a complete set of the following documents:
manuscript in duplicate, printed on a printer on one side of a standard sheets of A4, signed by all its authors;
signed license agreement;
original expert opinion on the possibility of open publication;
electronic version of the article that contains the files: text in doc (docx) format with drawings, graphics, tables, illustrations; Information on authors; separate files of illustrations, drawings, tables, graphs.
13. Accepted for publication, the manuscript is sent for review to one of the peer-reviewers of the journal. If review is positive, but with comments, the authors are expected to refine the article in accordance with the recommendations of the peer-reviewer, and then submit a revised version to the editor with the response to the review, signed by the author (or the corresponding author on behalf of the authors' group) with the date. In this case the date of submitting of the article is considered to be the date of submitting of the amended version.
14. Edited and laid out for the original layout journal paper (proofreading) in electronic form by e-mail or by other means will be sent to the author (corresponding author). The author is obliged within 5 working days by e-mail to send the offer of errors correction to the editor. The author in this time period can personally amend the proofs in edition. If there are no such offers or any other comments or remarks on the author's part, author should inform the editor about that.
If editors don't recieve author's response within 5 working days, the proofreading will be considered as correct and authors will be responsible for possible errors and inaccuracy. Comments after this date will not be accepted.