Received 28 September 2017.
The design scheme of a double spatial pendulum representing the main structural element of manipulators, pedipulators and other multi-link robotic devices is considered. The technique of geometric analysis of such two-link manipulator with non-collinear revolute joints through which the positions of its static equilibrium are located and their stability is determined, is described. The conclusions are drawn about the practical use of these equilibrium positions in the problems of statics and dynamics of revolute-joint manipulators.
Two-link manipulator, non-collinear axes, orthogonal pendulum, rotation matrix, Hessian, equilibrium, stability.
Smirnov, A. and Smolnikov, B. (2017). Static analysis of the two-links manipulator with noncollinear joints. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 4(17), pp.47-51.
- Smolnikov, B. (2016) Problemy mehaniki v sovremennoj robototehnike [Mechanics problems in advanced robotics]. Robotics and technical cybernetics, 1(10), pp. 3-6.
- Smolnikov, B. and Yurevich, E. (2015) K probleme biomorfnogo upravlenija dvizhenijami robotov [About the problem of biomorphic motion control]. Robotics and technical cybernetics, 1(6), pp. 17-20.
- Smolnikov, B. (1991). Problemy mehaniki i optimizacii robotov [Problems of mechanics and optimization of robots]. Moscow: Nauka, p. 232.
- Lurie, A. (1961). Analiticheskaja mehanika [Analytical mechanics]. Moscow: GIFML Publ., p. 824.
- Kamynin, L. (2001). Kurs matematicheskogo analiza. T.1 [Course of mathematical analysis. V.1]. Moscow: MSU publ., p. 432.
- Kudryavtsev, L. (2005). Kratkij kurs matematicheskogo analiza. T.2. Differencial'noe i integral'noe ischislenija funkcij mnogih peremennyh. Garmonicheskij analiz [A short course of mathematical analysis. V.2. Differential and integral calculus of functions of several variables. Harmonic analysis]. Moscow: Fizmatlit Publ., p. 424.