It is shown that independent dynamic equation of relative motion of one-degree of freedom manipulator takes the same form in the cases of movable and articulated platform in the absence of external forces and moments. At fulfillment of certain conditions appearing as relations between mass and lag and geometrical characteristic of comparing analytical models, its equivalence occurs in terms of identical motions according to corresponding position data. The received equation can be interpreted as the equation of some reduced non-linear oscillating system.
One-degree of freedom manipulator, relative motion dynamic equation, movable platform, articulated platform, equivalence of analytical models, reduced system.
Belonozhko, P. (2017). Analysis of the reduced non-linear oscillating system corresponding to one-degree of freedom manipulators on movable and articulated platforms. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 3(16), pp.44-52.
- Belonozhko, P. (2016). Research of plane inertial motion of space manipulator on movable platform as nonlinear oscillating system. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 4(13), pp.52-58.
- Belonozhko, P. (2017). Methodical Features of Acquisition of Independent Dynamic Equation of Relative Movement of One-Degree of Freedom Manipulator on Movable Foundation as Control Object. In: A. Gorodetskiy and V. Kurbanov, ed., Smart Electromechanical Systems: The Central Nervous System. Studies in Systems, Decision and Control. Springer International Publishing Switzerland, pp.261-270.
- Belonozhko, P. (2015). Prospective installation-service robotic space modules. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 2(7), pp.18-23.
- Belonozhko, P. (2016). Space Robotics: Current Status, Long-term Objectives, and Development Trends. Analytical Review. Science and Education of the Bauman MSTU, 16(12), pp.110-153.
- Smol'nikov, B. (1991). Problemy mekhaniki i optimizatsii robotov [Problems of mechanics and optimization of robots]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., p.232.
- Lurie, A. (1961). Analiticheskaya mekhanika [Analytical Mechanics]. Moscow: Fizmatlit Publ., p.824.