Received 5 November 2017.
Problems of choice of methods and paths of control for robotic complexes of sea basing as the link of the heterogeneous environment of shared information space of different physical media are considered. The combined use of radio-frequency lines of different wave ranges allows providing steady delivery of control instructions to the robotic complexes which are both in surface or in underwater (subglacial) position, is offered. Possibilities of channels of space, optic (laser), hydroacoustic and parametric communication are analyzed and also a comparative assessment of decameter and super long waves radio communication channels on delivering information to the robotic complex which is at great distance from control center, is given. Possibilities of efficiency increasing of the given mission execution for the mixed groups of the robotic complexes operating in various environments (space, air, water) are evaluated. Possible methods of information exchange between submersibles are considered, and an assessment of the maximum range in case of a data interchange between the deep-dipped objects via hydroacoustic channel is given. The originating difficulties in reasoning for options of distributed control systems creation of the mixed groups of robotic complexes consisting in impossibility of support of necessary stability of control links and interactions in group on boundaries of physical media and also by small ranges in support of hydroacoustic communication are revealed. The comparative characteristic of the main types of hydroacoustic communication modems of domestic and foreign manufacturers is given. Proposals on further increase in range of hydroacoustic communication at the expense of speed reduction of transmission and use of hydroacoustic modems of «parallel type» are formulated. Calculations of a rational number of the robotic complexes operating in group are given. The conclusion is drawn that essential improvement in efficiency of actions of the mixed robotic group is reached along with complex use of heterogeneous control links when finding robotic complexes in different environments, application of the methods based on the modern technologies of programmable radio with elements of cognitive radio systems, an artificial intelligence and neurobionics when processing of the accepted information during intensive information interaction on the basis of the general databases of distributed systems.
The research is supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research in the frame of scientific project no. 16-29-04326 ofi_m.
Robotic complex, channel of space communication, decameter radio line, hydroacoustic communication, Dopler effect.
Budko, P., Zhukov, G., Kuleshov, I. and Nikolashin, Y. (2017). Methods and paths of control in heterogeneous environment for robotic complexes of sea basing. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 4(17), pp.28-40.
- Bocharov, L. (2007). Neobitaemye podvodnykh apparaty: sostoianie i obshchie tendentsii razvitiia [Unmanned underwater vehicles: state-of-art and general current trends of development]. Elektronika: Nauka, Tekhnologiia, Biznes - Electronics: Science, Technology, Business, 9.
- Budko, P. and et al. (2013). Printsipy or-ganizatsii i planirovaniia sil'nosviaznoi telekommunikatsionnoi sredy sil spetsi-al'nogo naznacheniia [Principles of organization and planning of strongly connected telecommunication environment of special operation forces]. T-Comm – Telekommunikatsii i transport, 6, pp.8-12.
- Belousov, I. (2013). Sovremennye i perspektivnye neobitaemye podvodnye apparaty VMS SShA [Modern and prospective unmanned underwater vehicles in US Navy]. Zarubezhnoe voennoe obozrenie, 5, pp.79-78.
- Ageev M. (ed.) (2005). Avtonomnye podvodnye roboty. Sistemy i tekhnologii [Autonomous underwater robots: systems and technologies]. Nauka Publ., p.398.
- Stoptsov, N., Boitsov, V. and Shelemin, V. (1990). Sviaz' pod vodoi [Communication under water]. Leningrad: Sudostroenie, p.248.
- Inzartsev, A., Pavin, A. and Bagnitskii, A. (2013). Planirovanie i osushchestvlenie deistvii obsledovatel'skogo podvodnogo robota na baze povedencheskikh metodov [Planning and operations fulfilment of underwater robot-examinator based on behavioral methods]. Podvodnye issledovaniia i robototekhnika - Underwater Investigations and Robotics, 1(15), pp.4-16.
- Pshikhanov, V. and et al. (2014). Razrabotka intellektual'noj sistemy upravlenija avtonomnogo podvodnogo apparata [Development of Intelligent Control System for Autonomous Underwater Vehicle]. Izvestiya SFedU. Engineering Sciences, 3(152), pp.87-101.
- Martynov, L., Mashoshin, A., Pashkevich, I. and Sokolov, A. (2015). Sistema upravlenija – naibolee slozhnaja chast' avtonomnyh neobitaemyh podvodnyh apparatov [Control system as the most complex part of autonomous unmanned underwater vehicles]. Marine Radio electronics, 4, pp.27-33.
- Bychkov, I., Kenzin, M., Maksimkin, N. and Kiselev, L. (2014). Evolyutsionnye modeli marshrutizatsii gruppovogo dvizheniya podvodnykh robotov pri mnogotselevom dinamicheskom monitoringe morskikh akvatoriy [Evolutionary approach to group routing of autonomous underwater vehicles in dynamic multiobjective monitoring missions]. Podvodnye issledovaniia i robototekhnika - Underwater Investigations and Robotics, 2(18), pp.4-13.
- Bakanov, D. and et al. (2014). Primenenie mnogofunktsional'noi sistemy personal'noi sputnikovoi sviazi «Gonets-D1M» dlia obespecheniia informatsionnogo vzaimodeistviia mezhdu udalennymi abonentami [Application of multifunctional system of personal satellite communication Gonets-D1M for information support of communication between remote users]. Tekhnika sredstv sviazi, 3(142), pp.63-67.
- ITU (2009). Radio noise. Recommendation ITU-R P.372-10.
- Dolukhanov, M. (1972). Rasprostranenie radiovloln [Radio wave propagation]. Moscow: Svyaz', p.336.
- Nevolin, T. and Shchepotin, V. (1972). Organizatsiia i planirovanie radiosviazi na morskom flote [Organization and planning of communication for fleet]. Moscow: Transport, p.262.
- Akulov, V., Saliuk, D. and Ugrik, L. (2014). Uchet tochnosti prognozirovaniia elektromagnitnykh polei pri raschete radiotekhnicheskikh sistem [Consideration of electromagnetic fields forecast when calculating radio technical systems]. Tekhnika sredstv sviazi, 3(142), pp.53-56.
- Fink, L. (1970). Teoriia peredachi diskretnykh soobshchenii [Theory of descrete messages delivery]. Moscow: Sov. radio, p.728.
- Nikolashin, U. and et al. (2015). Kognitivnaia sistema sviazi i vliianie ispol'zovaniia dannykh monitoringa na pomekhoustoichivost' sverkhuzkopolosnykh dekametrovykh radiolinii [Cognitive communication system and influence of monitoring data usage on noise immunity of ultranarrow decametric radio lines]. Marine Radio electronics, 2(52), pp.16-22.
- Aleshin, O. and Katanovich, A. (2016). Printsipy postroeniia avtomatizirovannykh sistem sputnikovoi otkrytoi opticheskoi sviazi s podvodnymi lodkami [Construction principles of automated systems of open satellite optical communication with submarines]. Marine Radio electronics, 1, pp.31-35.
- Iakovlev, V. and et al. (2012). Optiko-akusticheskoe ustroistvo navedeniia dlia sistemy podvodnoi besprovodnoi opticheskoi sviazi [Photoacoustic guidance device for wireless optical communication system]. Journal of Optical Technology, 79(10), pp.91-92.
- Shaidurov, G. and Kudinov, D. (2012). Power potential and performance capabilities of using the parametric demodulation effect in application to radio reception in the depth of the sea water. Journal of Radio Electronics, 2.
- Vershinin, A. (2015). Sravnitel'nyi analiz gidroakusticheskikh modemov [Comparative analyse of hydroacoustic modems]. Young Scientist, 12, pp.156-161.
- Sverdlin, G. (1990). Prikladnaia gidroakustika: Ucheb. posobie [Applied Hydroacoustics: Textbook]. Leningrad: Sudostroenie, p.320.
- Makarov, A., Dvornikov, V. and Konopel'ko, V. (2004). Peredacha informatsii v gidroakusticheskom kanale [Data transfer through hydroacoustic channel]. Doklady Belorusskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta informatiki i radioelektroniki - Proceedings of Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics, pp.103-118.