Received 1 November 2017.
In this paper the main features of the information interaction between the transport module and the supervisory module of the heterogeneous modular mobile robot are considered. The interaction is considered by the example of mobile robotics typical tasks. We propose new method for the modular robot smooth motion using the two-dimensional vector fields. This method allows the robot to move along trajectories that similar to B-splines without their preparatory definition.
The research is partly supported by the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, grants 16-07-00811а and 16-07-01264а.
Mobile robot, heterogeneous modular robot, motion planning, control system, vector fields.
Andreev, V. and Kim, V. (2017). Motion control method for modular mobile robot using two-dimensional vector fields. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 4(17), pp.22-27.
- Fitch, R. (2004). Heterogenous Self-Reconfiguring Robotics. PhD thesis proposal. New Hampshire (USA), Hanover: Dartmouth College.
- Andreev, V. and Poduraev, Y. (2016). Network–based Design of Heterogeneous Modular Mobile Robotic Systems. In: 27th International DAAAM Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation 2016. pp.4-9.
- Andreev, V., Kim, V. and Poduraev, Y. (2016). Network–Based Design of Heterogeneous Modular Mobile Robotic Systems. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 3(12), pp.23-29.
- Andreev, V. and Kim, V. (2016). Razrabotka funkcional'nyh uzlov geterogennogo modul'nogo mobil'nogo robota [Development of functional units for heterogeneous modular mobile robot]. In: International Conference on Extreme Robotics. pp.363-369.
- Gulati, S. and Kuipers, B. (2008). High performance control for graceful motion of an intelligent wheelchair. In: Proc. 2008 IEEE Int. Conf. on Robotics and Automation (ICRA, May 2008). pp.3932-3938.
- Lapiere, L., Soetanto, D. and Pascoal, A. (2006). Nonsingular path following control of unicycle in the presence of parametric modeling uncertainties. International Journal of Robust Nonlinear Control, 16, pp.485-503.
- Nefedov, G. (2013). Stabilizacija dvizhenija dvuhkolesnogo robota s differencial'nym privodom po zadannomu puti [Motion stabilization of two-wheeled robot with differential drive]. Science and Education: Scientific Publication, 4, pp.131-140.