Anaid V. Nazarova
Meixin Zhai *
Received 04 February 2019
The issues of mitigation of the natural disasters’ consequences are considered, the main attention is paid to organization of rescue robot team. In this paper we analyze an emergency situation and give an assessment of the disaster’s level based on statistics of earthquakes which have occurred before. Then the search and rescue operation with participation of various robots is planned, and the chart based on time is calculated for the rescue operations. As the result of the research the qualitative and numerical composition of the rescue robots team consisting of UAV and UGV is formed, taking into account the specific characteristics of disasters.
Search and rescue operation, organization of rescue robot team, robot group, UAV, unmanned aerial vehicle, UGV, unmanned ground vehicle.
Nazarova, A. and Meixin Zhai (2019). Organization of rescue robot team for post-disaster management. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 7(1), pp.21-28.
- Gao Huiying and Li Qingxia (2010). Study on the rapid evaluation model for seismic casualities. Journal of catastrophology, 25, pp.275-277. (In Chin.).
- Li Yuanyuan, Su Guofeng, Weng Wenguo and Yuan Hongyong (2014). A review of researches on seismic casualty estimation. Journal of catastrophology, 20(2), pp.222-227. (In Chin.).
- Wu Jiangfeng and Wang Haixia (2013). The factor analysis of earthquake casualties based on AMOS. Journal of earchquake engineering and engineering vibration, 2, pp.221-228. (In Chin.).
- Li Xi, Guo Jun, Chen Kun-hua, Lu Yong-kun, Zhang Yan-qi and Pang Wei-dong (2012). Application of primary assessment method based on GIS after the Yingjiang Ms5.8 and Myan-mar Ms7.2 earthquakes. Journal of Seismological Research, 1, pp.104-107. (In Chin.).
- Chen Hongfu, Dai Junwu, Sun Baitao, Wang Yanru and Zhang Canghai (2011). Investigation report on influence factors of casualties in April 14, 2010 Yushu earthquake. Journal of earchquake engineering and engineering vibration, 4, pp.18-25. (In Chin.).
- Ma Yuhong and Xie Lili (2000). Methodologies for assessment of earthquake casualty. Journal of earthquake engineering and engineering vibration, 20(4), pp.140-147. (In Chin.).
- Yang Zhe and Cheng Jiayu (1994). Correlation analysis of house collapse rate and intensity in Tangshan earthquake. Seismology and geology, 3, pp.283-288. (In Chin.).
- Nazarova, A. and Zhai, M. (2018). Problems of using robotic systems in earthquake rescue operations. Robotics and Technical Cybernetics, 3(20), pp.31-38.
- Nosowitz, D. (2011). Meet Japan’s Earthquake Search – and – Rescue Robots. [online] Popular Science. Available at: https://www.popsci.com/technology/article/2011-03/six-robots-could-shape-future-earthquake-search-and-rescue#page-4 [Accessed 13 Apr. 2018].